If you know me, then you know I'm an absolute Glossier junkie. It was love at first Balm Dotcom! Seriously. Glossier's mantra is "skincare first, makeup second" and they have the best line for girls who favor a natural dewy kind of vibe. Every product fits well into my beauty regime. I mean, it makes up most of my skincare and makeup routine at this point. I adore every product I've ever tried (which is all of them) and have repurchased some multiple times! So, here's the low down on a few of my faves.
1. Balm Dotcom // $12 // Buy it. The best multi-use skin salve that also comes in different flavors!
2. Haloscope // $22 // Both Quartz and Topaz are magical but get your hands on Moonstone in the new Black Tie Set before it sells out!
3. Boy Brow // $18 // I've repurchased this one a few times and my brows won't go without it. I dedicated a whole blog post to this guy a while ago!
4. The Supers // $28 each // The newest additions to my skincare routine. I like the freedom of adjusting my skincare to the needs of my skin. Mix and match them if you're into that too!
5. Milky Jelly Cleanser // $18 // Probably on my fourth bottle of this stuff. It takes off your makeup gently cleanses your skin. A must have if you are new to Glossier!
Get yourself some Glossier and thank me later. Oh, and if you're into saving some coins, get 20% off your first order here!